WebDrive Enterprise 2019 Build 5312 (x86 / x64) | 89.8 Mb
The file transfer client that already knows how to use. WebDrive makes accessing and editing files on corporate SFTP, WebDAV and SharePoint servers as easy as editing any file on your computer. Easily update files on Amazon S3 or other servers in the cloud. Open, edit, save. It's that easy.
Easy to use
The instantly familiar interface of WebDrive allows you to work seamlessly with cloud storage, local files and files on remote servers through a common access point. Use WebDrive instead of the traditional FTP Client, the WebDAV Client or the SFTP Client to reduce the steps of updating remote content. Connect to popular cloud storage servers with the convenience of a drive letter.
Easy to handle
WebDrive was created with IT administrators in mind, making it easy to support WebDrive on a large number of desktops. No more installation craziness. WebDrive allows you to preconfigure configurations and distribute them to your users. The protocols, ports, IP addresses and other configurations are configured once by the IT group. Users do not need to know any information, except their username and password. This prevents installation errors and manual configuration of dozens or hundreds of PCs.
Reduction of training and problem solving. Since users already know the WebDrive interface, it reduces the training time often associated with the implementation of new applications. WebDrive's multi-seat, cost-effective license allows easy standardization of your file transfer software, rather than users downloading a variety of applications that your IT team must support.
Simple for the beginner, powerful for the superuser
– FTP resume interrupted download: if the connection was lost during a file transfer, WebDrive can resume from the point where the connection was lost, instead of restarting from the beginning.
– Secure passwords – WebDrive uses S / KEY password encryption – Use MD4 and MD5 password encryption for compatible FTP servers.
– File caching – WebDrive caches lists of files and directories for quick access. You can control the amount of disk space used for the cache and whether you want to cache files, directory lists, or both.
– File lock: when used with WebDAV servers. This prevents users from accidentally overwriting another user's changes.
– Backup utility: WebDrive includes a simple backup utility so you can easily back up your PC files on an external server.
– Compression for faster transfers – WebDrive supports ZLIB compression in SFTP transfers for faster transfer speeds.
Minimum hardware requirements:
Pentium® class processor or better
4GB of RAM is required; 8GB of RAM recommended
Minimum of 100 MB of free disk space for products and cache
Minimum resolution SVGA (800×600)
Supported operating systems
WebDrive is compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows editions.
Windows Server 2016, all editions.
Editions of Windows Server 2012-R2
Windows Server 2012, all editions.
Windows Server 2008-R2, all editions
Windows Server 2008, all editions
Visit all my news
Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please said Thank you Keep the topic live