Languages: Multilingual | File size: 76.08 MB
McAfee VirusScan Enterprise: keep viruses out of your Windows operating systems. Antivirus, antispyware, firewall and intrusion prevention technologies to stop and eliminate malicious software.
Real-time antivirus scanning
Make sure all your systems, including remote locations, are protected against threats.
Defend against threats that point to Microsoft applications.
Protect against buffer overflow exploits that attack vulnerabilities in Microsoft applications.
Increase security confidence
Defend your desktops, laptops and file servers against interruptions. Malware and hackers can not disable McAfee VirusScan
Win the centralized management of security.
McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator implements policies, administers security alerts, and reviews automated reports.
Backup email programs
Detect and clean viruses in Microsoft Outlook and Lotus Notes, including HTML text and attachments.
Get high-performance security
McAfee VirusScan Enterprise scans faster, uses less memory, requires fewer CPU cycles, and protects better than any other antimalware product.
Decrease outbreak damage
Limit the risk and impact of a virus outbreak. Close ports, monitor applications and email engines, and block files and directories, even before .DAT files are issued.
Updated support of platform, environment or operating system:
– This version extends the support to additional platforms, environments or operating systems:
• Microsoft Windows 10, version 1903
• Microsoft Windows Server 2019, version 1903
This version resolves known problems:
• Access Protection rules no longer block the printing of files that contain missing sources
• Systems are no longer blocked when the Ivanti Personalization module of the third-party controller is started.
• This version resolves a non-paged pool memory loss.
• A blue screen no longer appears on the Citrix XenApp 7.15 servers running Windows Server 2016.
• This version resolves a memory leak with mfeavfk.sys.
• The VirusScan Enterprise event analysis now succeeds when the AutoID of the EPOEvents table on the McAfee ePO server has exceeded the size of the integer.
• The temporary service mfehidin_svc is now automatically deleted from the system after the installation of VirusScan Enterprise.
These are the minimum requirements of the system. The actual requirements will vary depending on the nature of your environment. 64-bit operating system support is available for some technologies.
– Windows 10
– Windows 10 for embedded systems
– Windows 8.1
– Windows 8
– Windows 7
– Windows 7 Professional for embedded systems
– Windows 7 Ultimate for embedded systems
– Windows Vista
– Windows Vista Business for embedded systems
– Windows Vista Ultimate for embedded systems
– Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3)
– Windows XP Professional for 32-bit Embedded Systems
– Windows XP Tablet PC Edition SP2
– Windows Embedded for Point of Service (WEPOS)
– Windows Server 2012 Release 2 (R2)
– Windows Server 2012
– Windows Small Business Server 2011
– Windows Embedded Standard 2009
– Windows Embedded Point of Service 1.1 SP3
– Windows Embedded Point of Service Ready 2009
– Windows Server 2008 R2
– Windows Server 2008 SP2: Standard, Enterprise, Datacenter, Foundation, Web, HPC
– Windows Small Business Server 2008 SP2
– Windows Server 2003 R2 SP2
– Windows Server 2003 SP2
– Windows Small Business Server 2003 R2 SP2
– Windows Small Business Server 2003 SP2
– Citrix Xen Guest
– Citrix XenApp 5.0, 5.6, 6.0, 6.5, 7.5, 7.6
Download from Filefloater
Download from RapidgatorDownload from Nitroflare