MacPaw CleanMyPC 18.104.22.1683 Multilingual Portable | 46.6 Mb
CleanMyPC is a new Windows cleaning and maintenance utility from a software developer MacPaw Inc., which has already made an impact with its CleanMyMac product. CleanMyPC includes a set of cleaning tools for Windows computers. The main cleanup component promises to eliminate gigabytes of files from a PC, and is backed by five maintenance tools: Secure Erase, Full Uninstall, Registry Maintenance, Auto Run and Gadget Manager and Extensions.
* During a scan, CleanMyPC scans your hard drive to find files that can be safely deleted. They are divided into four categories: "Caches and records", "Help files", "Additional languages" and "Trash and trash". We will walk through them to explain what exactly is found.
Caches and records
* While Windows and applications are running on your computer, they usually store "prepared" pieces of data on the hard drive to speed up the load. These pieces are called "cache files". However, sometimes these applications do not delete the files and, while some of them come with built-in "cache control mechanisms", most of them (including Windows itself) leave a significant amount of data that is not needed in your hard drive CleanMyPC can identify those files and let you know which one is safe to delete. Log files record Windows activity and applications and are generally used for informational purposes. Removing them will not affect the functionality of your applications, but you could recover the space on your hard drive.
* Most applications (as well as Windows itself) come with help files that contain information about the program's functionality and workflow. You can safely remove the help files from applications that you already use freely. CleanMyPC allows you to selectively remove the help files by clicking on the corresponding section of "Help files" in the sidebar and checking only those you wish to delete.
* Some applications also come with built-in language translations (for example, Spanish, Russian or German). This only affects the interface translations: you can still write text in any language within the application. Since you only want your application to be in one language, you can delete the rest securely, gaining free space. CleanMyPC will scan your computer and find applications that have translations in multiple languages, offering to eliminate extras. If necessary, you can only check the translations of applications that you want to clean.
Garbage and scrap
* In this section, CleanMyPC analyzes several files that you can not normally access on your own but that you can still delete. These are:
– "Restore points" (backup files created by Windows.) CleanMyPC will not delete the last restore point to ensure that you can always recover your system.
– "Recycle Bin" folders located on all your hard drives.
– "Blocking reports": files created by applications and Windows when something goes wrong, the application closes or a critical error occurs.
* In addition to the cleaning and scanning functions, CleanMyPC comes with a set of built-in utilities to help you keep your computer reliable, fast, clean and running like a new one.
* When you simply delete files from and to the Recycle Bin, they can still be returned by third-party data recovery software. However, sometimes it is necessary to delete the files forever, and this is where "Secure Erase" of CleanMyPC will help you. Files and folders deleted with "Secure Erase" can not be recovered. This is achieved by rewriting files with zeroes ("zero-out") several times before permanently deleting them from your hard drive.
* Most of the applications you have on your computer come with a dedicated uninstaller that removes the application you decide to stop using from your system. However, some files (such as application preferences, caches, data, etc.) are generally not removed together with the application and cause the system to occupy disk space and slow down the computer. The "Clean Uninstall" feature of CleanMyPC will help you remove applications without a trace. To do so, you must follow the on-screen instructions to start a factory uninstaller and, once your work is finished, CleanMyPC will pick it up and proceed to remove unnecessary debris.
* The Windows registry is a database that stores configuration settings and options for Windows itself and for all installed applications. Since all installed applications read and write the registry simultaneously, which can also include malicious programs and spyware, it is sometimes messed up or partially corrupted. This can not be fixed manually (unless you have deep technical knowledge and experience) and we recommend that you allow the CleanMyPC registry maintenance utility to take care of your registration. To scan your computer's registry for problems, click on "New registration record" and wait for the analysis to complete. CleanMyPC will find erroneous entries and will offer to correct them all at once or selectively.
* While it is convenient to start applications automatically with Windows, some applications may do so without your knowledge and you may want to prevent them from running automatically. In general, removing applications from autorun is not convenient and, at times, is beyond your control. Windows stores the autorun data in several places and the location of a specific application can be complicated. CleanMyPC collects all the applications that start with Windows in a single interface: simply move any application and click on the corresponding "Deactivate" button to prevent it from starting with Windows. You can re-enable it in the same way.
Manager of Gadgets and Extensions
* Windows (and some applications) install different Gadgets and Extensions in your system. While some applications offer you removal options, sometimes you do not have that possibility (which is especially common in Windows gadgets and default extensions). CleanMyPC lists all the extensions that you can delete and allows you to delete all of them at once or only those that you want to get rid of. It can not be undone, so be sure not to delete the gadgets or extensions you may need in the future.
Updates: the official site does not provide any information about the changes in this version
Download from UploadGig
Download from Rapidgator