Autodesk VRED Professional 2020 | 2.2 Gb
Autodesk Inc. is pleased to announce the availability of VRED Professional 2020. In addition to the fixes in the problems detected, this version also includes a couple of notable improvements.
VREDPro 2020 (22.02.2019)
– FileIO: Import of aggregated metadata for CATIA data import
– FileIO: Import additional CATIA Axis systems with the new option Import files
– General: Added support for Cryptomatte Renderpass
– General: Access to the aggregate Substance Source web store
– General: Added support for Autodesk Drive
– General: Added support for the back plate compatibility of the camera
– Raytracing: shading effect with rounded edges.
– General: the configuration of the export file type is now available in Processing configuration> File output> Image
– Scripts: improved Python interface for restrictions
– Chambers: corrected the position and objective restrictions to respect the transformations of the parents during the evaluation
– Cameras: the immersive user interface of the point of view uses the correct camera service connections
– Cluster: Cluster Service can now pass through the firewall when Pro and Design are installed.
– Group: fixed artifacts in the ray tracing of the group with low image compression (no loss)
– Group: the fixed ray tracing processing artifacts when the Glow is on and the Hold is off
– Group: The missing update was corrected by adjusting the ID of the material with the materials of the substance
– Cluster: the name of the product matches that of the Install dialog box
– FileIO: deleting files from imported assemblies does not eliminate your children
– FileIO: exporting a file as .csb does not cause a blockage
– FileIO: Failed overwrite of a loaded .vpb file containing web engines was fixed
– FileIO: improved ATF import performance speed
– General: can detect a float of 16 or 32 bits for files with HDR format
– General: the change of ppp in the preferences is now taken into account when rendering
– General: desktop analytics can now be disabled after restarting your PC
– General: the browser is no longer automatically enabled when it is in VR
– Location: the context menu options of the context menu of Properties> Properties> Content type> Text are located
– Main window: View> Show correctly indicates the current display option after a failed activation of the VR display mode
– Material Editor: updates of multiple pass material widgets to reflect the properties of the selected materials
– OpenGL: the option "Shadows of environmental occlusion" is no longer always activated when OpenGL is reopened from Raytracing
– Python: Added getFieldContainerId to correct inconsistencies in the naming function for vrFieldAccess
– Processing: the OpenGL geometry light source mode was corrected after switching to Raytracing and vice versa
– Rendering: Corrected the incorrect illumination of the geometry lights.
– Representation: the Fresnel effect appears as expected for the plastic and tire material using a relief map
– Representation: improved management of invalid shader normals
– Representation: The incorrect intensities for the measured carpaint have been corrected.
– Scripts: delete VR-HMD menu items with Python commands without blocking VRED
– Substance: multiple retrieval of presets only creates a single entry for attributes
– Collaboration VR: the laser pointer disappears after changing the display modes in VR
Autodesk VRED 2020 on the NVIDIA RTX server with 8x Quadro RTX 8000
A single NVIDIA RTX SERVER equipped with 8 NVIDIA Quadro RTX 8000 can replace 32 dual XEON 24 central servers, real-time rendering and visualizing a car model, with accelerated ray tracing and denoise AI! Quadro RTX GTC 19.
About Autodesk VRED Professional. Autodesk VRED Professional software, part of the Autodesk solution for digital prototypes, helps users create high-quality visualizations and virtual prototypes in the automotive development process and CGI production. Visualization experts, color and embellishments specialists, lighting designers and marketers can use the full power of design and engineering assessment tools and immersive workflows to collaborate and visualize a photorealistic prototype. The perceived quality and ergonomics of an automotive model can be explored through the high-fidelity rendering results of the VRED rendering engine. By moving from physical processes to virtual processes, car manufacturers and their suppliers can help bridge communication gaps and shorten total time to market.
Majenta Academy Online SNIPS will demonstrate how to get Vred Professional to use two graphics cards with an SLI bridge configuration for VR headsets, ie Oculus or HTC Vive.
About Autodesk Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone, from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and amateurs, use Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges.
Product: Autodesk VRED Professional
Supported architectures: x64
Homepage of the website:
Language: multi language
System Requirements: personal computer
Supported operating systems: Windows 7even SP1 or newer
Size: 2.2 Gb
Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please said Thank you Keep the topic live