What is the name of this web application?

I'm thinking of a web application that I saw a few years ago. Essentially, the user interface is a large canvas of blanks, and the user can scroll and insert a block of text anywhere in that space. It is also collaborative so you can see the writings of others in real time. An important feature of this is that the writing space has no page shape or is limited in width.