visas: double citizen of the VWP countries and possible re-entry to the United States in the other

I know, but out of curiosity, someone can leave the US UU With the passport that you entered with your visa exemption (before 90 days), immediately reapply for your other country passport (eligible) and re-enter with a new 90 days?

Or will everything be linked electronically and will they call you to the border?

Thank you!