My tablet died from one minute to the next. I can not turn it on and it does not connect to the computer. I can not even connect it to the computer when I run SP Flash Tool.
- Pipo N7
- Android 7.0
- MTK8163A chipset
- Rooted with Magisk
- Custom Recovery TWRP
This is how it happened:
The tablet was connected to the PC and I was trying to insert a file with ADB into my external SD card. I received an error message that the permission denied. I tried to do the root of Adb and push again I still got the same message. I tried it for the third time and I received the same message. After this third message, I discovered that the tablet was turned off and that nothing I did was able to turn it on again.
I am running the rooted device for about 2 weeks without any problem. The only change in the last few days was the recovery of TWRP Custom, which I added about 2 days before the device died on me.
The device was 95% charged when this happened.
This is what I have tried:
- I tried a variety of hardware buttons for a long time, like up to a minute. for example, Power + volume UP, Power + Volume DOWN. with and without being connected to the charger.
- I tried a few different chargers.
- I tried putting the tablet in the freezer and then loading.
- I tried to warm up the device and then I loaded it.
- I tried it with a battery.
I have read many publications about this, but nothing I tried helped me.
It seems to me that the device is dead, not that there is a problem with the load, but I can be wrong.
Please, any help with this would be much appreciated. I would also like to try to find out why this happened and to repair the tablet.