When I add a link from my news blog to Facebook, the publication no longer contains images or metadata for the publication.
I noticed that this happened about 4 weeks ago and running it through the elimination of errors between 2 and 10 times would finally return a solution, however, in recent days it no longer seems to help.
For example, when running this publication through the debugger: https://blog.gomedii.com/
Returns the following results:
Response code: 200 Unable to download: Unable to retrieve URL data
My website is here: https://blog.gomedii.com/
I do not have this problem of scraping data on other sites like Google+.