In today's world, Social Media Marketing has become a very important tool to promote your website and generate free and effective traffic. You will find a lot of websites that claim to increase the traffic of your website at no cost. But only a handful of these websites actually generate relevant traffic on your website. However, if you want relevant traffic on your website, use the following 5 social media marketing websites to get better effective results:
1. Twitter: Twitter was born to become a social marketing tool. Ease of use and enormous popularity have made it the best social marketing tool to attract free traffic to your websites. However, you need to have followers in your account to be able to promote your website. However, you can easily get free and relevant Twitter followers in your account with Traffup.net.
2. Facebook: From being a social networking website to a social marketing assistant, Facebook has arrived so far. You can create your website's account or the fan page to promote it on Facebook. With more than 700 million users, it would be foolish not to use Facebook to promote your website.
3. Traffup.net: Traffup is considered as the number one tool to attract "free" and "effective" traffic to your website. Not only does it provide free traffic, but it also ensures that you receive relevant visitors on your website, who are interested in reading the content of your website. In addition, with its "Retweets" section, traffup helps you spread a word about your website among millions of Twitter users, at no cost.
4. Squidoo: Squidoo combines the advantages of "sending articles" and "social bookmarking" to promote your website at no cost. You can post articles on your website, share your link and even share your RSS feed to attract free traffic to your website.
5. Digg: Although its popularity decreases day by day, Digg is still the best social bookmarking tool available online. With a very large user base, you can get a lot of traffic by sending the URL of your website.