I’ve got a little issue with SER. I’ve modified the wordpress Article engine. Not much just reduced the verification times a bit.
Since then SER somtimes recognizes a wordpress.com URL as Wodrpess Artilce – mod.
I’ve tried adding this to the WordPress Article mod engine:
url must have5=!*wordpress.com*
also added a couple of more page must have lines to the WordPress XMLRPC lines. Now there are 7 in total and there are only 4 in the modded engine.
If I disable the modded engine and only leave the wordpress xmlrpc engine on then ser successfully posts to the url once it tries a couple of times.