Languages: Multilingual | File size: 313.83 MB
Create DVD and Blu-ray discs with professional creation features in VEGAS DVD Architect. The intuitive drag-and-drop interface, compact design and comprehensive authoring tools make it easy to produce Blu-ray and DVD projects based on menus.
What's new in VEGAS DVD Architect 7?
Professional DVD design
- Use the ready-made presets for DVD and Blu-ray projects. Select between backgrounds, menus, buttons and effects to make your videos stand out.
- Alternatively, you can integrate your own Photoshop files for backgrounds, buttons and graphics and create unique DVD layouts.
Tons of HD menu templates
- Create your menu from scratch or select one of the 100 high resolution 16: 9 menu templates to capture ideas quickly and easily.
- Exclusive for the latest version: 20 new menu templates for even greater creative freedom.
Easy DVD preview
- The Preview window allows you to see your project on a simulated television screen with a virtual remote control.
- Browse the menus you have created and optimize your project without the need to burn a DVD to preview it.
– VEGAS DVD Architect uses the Microsoft Image Mastering API (IMAPI), which offers better compatibility with drivers and better stability when recording DVD and Blu-ray disc projects.
– Add interactive buttons to your video. This allows you to navigate through your media and jump to a specific scene on a disc.
Bookmarks of chapters and legends
Chapter markers from VEGAS Pro can be imported directly into VEGAS DVD Architect as chapter points. Add a name to each region and export it as a text file. Finally, you can import your file directly into VEGAS DVD Architect and integrate it as subtitles with frame accuracy.
VEGAS DVD Architect contains a variety of settings to prevent children from accessing inappropriate content for their age:
- G – General audiences
- PG – Suggested parental guidance
- PG-13 – Strongly warned parents – Some materials may be inappropriate for children under 13
- A – Under 17 years of age Requires accompaniment of a parent or adult
- NC-17 – Not suitable for children under 17 years of age
Audio and video support
– VEGAS DVD Architect is compatible with the latest video and audio formats such as AVI, MPEG-2, MPEG-4 and Dolby Digital 5.1, so you can play DVDs and Blu-rays that you create on almost all players or computers.
– Add keyframes to the timeline to animate objects such as buttons and graphics.
– Create your own scripts and integrate them into your menu. This allows you to create unlimited variations of interactive menus.
- Microsoft® Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 (64 bits)
- 2 GHz processor (multi-core or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D, 8 cores recommended for 4K)
- 1 GB of disk space for program installation
- SSD or high-speed multiple disk RAID for 4K media
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended, 16 GB recommended for 4K)
- IEEE-1394DV card compatible with OHCI (for DV and HDV capture and tape printing)
- USB 2.0 connection (to import from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM or DVD camcorders)
- Sound card compatible with Windows
- DVD-ROM drive (only for installation from a DVD)
- Compatible CD recording unit (only for CD recording)
- Compatible DVD recording unit (only for DVD recording)
- BD-R / -RE unit compatible (only for Blu-ray disc recording)
- GPU-accelerated video processing and processing requires an NVIDIA®, AMD / ATI ™ or Intel® GPU supporting OpenCL ™ with 512MB of memory; 1 GB for 4K.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
- Apple® QuickTime® 7.1.6 or later to read and write QuickTime files
Download from UploadGig
Download from RapidgatorDownload from Nitroflare