I'm looking for a good manual on information on how to access data transmitted from iOS devices to a host via USB. I have found that this is done through TCP, I think. But the concrete information is what I'm looking for.
Other questions would be:
- How can I access or find out which addresses or ports are assigned to USB transmissions via TCP from iOS devices?
- Which addresses / ports reach which USB streams?
- Are the USB streams named?
- Are their DNS names unusual to deal with USB transmissions?
- How are the connections established?
Anything that details the communication between iOS and the host via USB (presumed with TCP) is useful. I currently have a vague understanding of this and I want to learn more. The more technical the better, but with a detailed explanation of a higher level of CS, things would be excellent.