I am working with a remote event receiver add-in in SharePoint Online and when I try to install the add-on at the point of interruption in the HandleAppInstalled (); is activated, but when you try to use ClientContext to call the installation method, an exception occurs and the add-in can not be installed.
The exception as follows:
The plugin is hosted as a web application in Azure, and I'm using Cloud Explorer to debug it. It is assumed that the RER is installed in the "Site Pages" library and is activated when a file is Registered in.
- Register the add-on with the new customer ID and secret, in the catalog and update the values in the project.
- The framework from v4.6 to v4.7 was updated.
- Supplement events complement Complement uninstalled and installed in True (in properties)
- The project is established in the hosted provider and the plug-in is connected to the correct web project.
- Probably more things that I can not think now haha
I appreciate any help or suggestion I can get!