Just wanted to stop in and say "hey" to everyone. Here's a little info about me:
* 2018 I was diagnosed w/a severe case of degenerative disc disease and severe arthritis.
* Spent a year and 3 months trying to relieve chronic pain in my neck w/dr. visits.
* May of 2019 had no other choice but to get a disc replacement surgery C4-C5
* Scraped all the arthritis out around it, because it was an experimental piece/not a fusion.
* Took 6 months to get back to "my normal."
* Couple months later…
Starting Full Stack Engineer and Blockchain Developer School – Hey There