I am not the administrator
Listed on the monitor. 🙂
I am not the administrator
Listed on the monitor. 🙂
1. Install Counos Wallet and claim for free Counos Coin
two. Make this form with the same email and put your CCA address in your wallet
Counos purse | Android / iOS | $ 2 free | Already in Exchanges (No Kyc)
The Stack Exchange network consists of 176 question and answer communities that include Stack Overflow, the largest and most reliable online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge and develop their careers.
Visit Stack Exchange
I am not the administrator and not the owner of the project. All information is taken from the project site. The issue was created for the purpose of reporting and is not a call to action.
The beginning of the magic wallet 05/31/19.
Home purse: 05/31/2019
Rate plan: from 1% to 2.5% per day.
Accumulations: Every 24 hours for 30 days.
Min / Max: $ 1 / $ 50,000
Affiliate program: 5% -1% -1%
Perfect Money, Payeer, Qiwi, Yandex. Money, Visa / Master card / Maestro / MIR, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash cards.
Domain: NameCheap, Inc., 2019-03-02 – 2025-03-02
Accommodation: [United Kingdom] Ovh Ltd
IP Address: 18.104.22.168 (live sites in IP: 1)
SSL: PositiveSSL Sectigo Limited, valid: March 14, 2019 to March 13, 2020
I'm not admin
The beginning of the magic portfolio: May 8, 2019.
magic wallet "MILAGRO"
– Once you have made a transfer of funds to this wallet, your funds will start working immediately and will provide you with an income of 2% every 12 hours, for a period of 37 days with a total benefit of 148%, the accumulations will be They will produce up The balance of the magic wallet runs out.
– The bonds by reference are granted immediately after the transfer of funds to the magic portfolio LATYPAY.
– Your companions stay with you forever! Even with participation in other Magic wallets, you will receive affiliate rewards for each transfer!
– How is the distribution of funds of this Magic wallet? Let's say that you have invested $ 100, $ 14 is distributed in the reference system and $ 3 is transferred to the Payment Fund in tariff plans 0.2% -0.25%, therefore the account is credited in the amount of $ 83 that is distribute to payments to investors.
– A new $ 100 deposit slot opens every 15 days.
– The administration of the LATYPAY payment system is not responsible for closing the wallet, due to the zero balance, we can only guarantee the honesty of the wallet and the accumulation up to the last cent.
2% every 12 hours
148% in 37 days
from $ 1 to $ 100
Reference Commission: 10% -3% -1%
Type of payment: Instant.
Perfect money, Payeer, ADV cash, Qiwi, Yandex, Visa, Mastercard, Master, MÉL, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Tron, Dash, EOS
I would like to use a small HSM to manage a Bitcoin HD wallet (BIP32). The HSM has to correct the ECDSA curve, secp256k1, can generate key pair and sign.
My challenge comes from the HD part. To create reinforced secondary keys, I need an SHA512 of the primary key and the string code. The HSM does not expose the primary key (that's "something good"), and it does not have any chain code concept either.
Larger providers sell expensive HSM units that have this type of functionality, so there must be a way.
1) How can I use an HSM with a private EC key to generate secondary keys after BIPS32?
2) How can I store part of the HD chain (seed, parent, child, etc.) in the HSM, and expose only one part?
3) Any example of open source code for this?
I like to start a new project in bitcoin. My project is to create a bitcoin wallet based on web. I'm planning that to run the bitcoind on a single VPS and use RPC to perform portfolio operations. I'm planning that to generate a different address for each new user.
My question is
BIP 32 only uses a round of HMAC-SHA512 to move from the seed to the master private key.
Neither of the two sources he listed goes from a seed (or passphrase) to the master private key. They go from a mnemonic or passphrase to the seed.
What Mastering Bitcoin is describing is the conversion of BIP 39 from mnemonic to seed BIP 32. From there, that seed will be put through HMAC-SHA512 once again to obtain the final master private key.
bip32.org uses HMAC-SHA256 (which is not HMAC-SHA512) 50,000 times to convert the passphrase that entered a BIP 32 seed. Again, the resulting value will be deleted once again using HMAC-SHA512 to obtain the private key teacher.
My friend asked me to open a wallet in blockchain and then to give me the ID and password. It transfers a certain amount of btc that shows that it can not be spent, and then they ask me to change my password and it ends in 2FA. in my wallet to create a transaction history so you can not spend what you can not spend, so it's a scam
I am running a private network of tests in GCP. Generated a list of 2000 vanity test addresses ordered sequentially from prefixes
n2ooo with their respective pub / priv key pairs, and to avoid complications, I want to have only one private key for each node (the change in outgoing transactions is sent to the original address). Because there are no security issues in my configuration (it's just a performance test, there's no money or an attacker is involved), I want each bitcoind instance to use only one private key for all transactions and not generate new addresses to through an HD wallet. This is because the display transactions are much more simplified. I can know which node is sending bitcoins to which node and diagnose problems more easily. Is there an option in bitcoind to use only a single private key?