We are now accepting applications to join the Community Team. This issue will remain posted as we continue to accept requests, and will be archived once a new Community Team Member has been hired. Before sending me your application through PM, read below for more information about the duties and requirements of this position.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a moderator. Below is the application that you will need PM for me (@Gio) completely full. All applications are reviewed based on the VET staff history, moderation history, and other aspects selected by FP administrators and team leaders.
Do not apply unless you have read the duties and requirements detailed above and accept that you would be an appropriate candidate.
Common duties of the community team:
- Play an active role in the whole community and in all its boards.
- Handles reports and disputes between members.
- Manage certain sections, such as the Promotions Directory and Site Battles.
- Welcomes and helps new members.
Typical expectations of the community team:
- Should be able to spend time daily to the forum promotion. This position has a serious commitment of time and, therefore, we require that our team be active every day. This includes posting to the forums and helping members in need.
- Should keep a mature professional image in everyone moments in which he communicates with other members, while still appearing as an accessible staff member.
- Should be able to stay calm when it comes to stressful situations (which will arise from time to time).
[b]First name Username:
Country and time zone:
Do you have Skype or Discord ?:[/b]
[b]What are your favorite things about the forum promotion? What makes you come back to us?[/b]
[b]Three and only three words that best describe your personality:[/b]
[b]What makes you believe that you would be an ideal member of the community team? What can you contribute to our team? Why do you want this position?[/b]
[b]What are your significant past experiences, if any? Also, are you currently a member of the staff / owner of a website / forum?[/b]
[b]Do you have time to contribute to the team? Are there any ongoing or upcoming activities that may make it difficult for you to invest time in the Forum Promotion (for example, school, work, health problems, sports)?[/b]
[b]Anything else we would like to know about?[/b]
Thank you for your interest in joining the Forum Promotion Community Team, I wish you all the best!
Community team leader