Languages: English | File size: 234.81 MB
WinAutomation is a powerful and easy-to-use Windows-based platform for creating software robots. Software robots are applications that live on your computer and can be instructed to do what a real user does. Teach them to perform any of their tasks effortlessly, taking advantage of the WinAutomation macro and the web recorders.
Some of the tasks you can automate with WinAutomation:
– Fill and automatically send web forms with local file data.
– Recover and analyze your emails and update a database with the data contained in the emails.
– Start applications, move, resize, close and manipulate windows, take screenshots.
– Turn your tasks into your own applications that you can share with others, at the touch of a button.
– Harvest websites and extract data from any web page in Excel or text files.
– Copy, move, edit, change the name, compress, unzip and manipulate the files and folders in any way possible.
– Read and write data in Excel files, connect to SQL databases and manipulate text files.
– Run any task using the built-in programmer, when you press a hot key, when a file is created or deleted, when your site is inactive, or when you receive an email.
– Send pre-recorded clicks and mouse clicks to any desktop application.
– Automate your FTP transfers: download and upload entire files or folders on time.
– Includes logic to automate even the most complex tasks.
– Combine all of the above to design custom tasks for your specific needs.
Perform the task you want to automate on your screen once and the macro recorder will convert it into a series of actions that can be repeated as many times as you wish. After recording, you can further customize the macro to your liking with the Job Designer.
Just browse your favorite parts of the Web and collect data, complete forms, download files; Do everything you usually do online and the Web Recorder will turn them into a Macro that you can run whenever you need it.
Visual job designer
The Visual Job Editor that will make your game with automation more entertaining than playing with a lot of toy bricks.
The built-in Task Scheduler allows you to execute any of your tasks automatically based on the time period you choose. Configure your tasks so they are done exactly when you need them by selecting one of the different options in the programming menu.
The keyboard has been the oldest piece of unalterable hardware that has joined our computers since they became personal, so it's time we gave them a turn of the millennium change. Automation of tail keyboard macros.
System monitoring allows you to execute any of your tasks automatically based on the chosen event. Configure your tasks to run exactly when you need them by selecting any of the different options in the activation menu.
User interface designer
The built-in UI designer will add a little flash to the dialog windows. Every time your work requires a user intervention, you will no longer be greeted by the same boring gray dialogue; your only limit is your level of CSS experience, so start customizing it!
The administration of the inbox has become so awkward and bulky that, if it really went through all the emails I received, I would be losing my whole life. WinAutomation and its integrated email automation actions are here to tell your computer how to solve all this mess.
Well, now you can start sharing immediately with anyone running Windows on your PC and server, and without the need to have WinAutomation installed.
Read and write data, manipulate worksheets and do almost anything with Excel, which once required you to learn Visual Basic to make macros.
Automation of files and folders
Automate file and folder operations, rename batches, move, resize and do anything with your file system, and do it in the smartest way!
Do you want to update your CMS at the time the update comes out and it never has anything to do with it? Maybe download all the records and copy them to Excel? Or configure some other automated process to handle your upload and download to FTP? WinAutomation has the answer once again!
– Enhanced: Adjusted width size in the Custom Dialog designed to display all required information.
– Improved: all the actions within a Switch, now require to be also within a Case.
– Improved: now you can back up the database for any database size.
– Improved: Performance of UI / Desktop actions.
– Improved: Realization of web automation actions.
– Improved: the Send email action, now works with accounts that do not require authentication.
– Improved: the "Merge PDF files" action now supports password protected files.
– Improved: WinAutomation now supports Activation of file monitoring for network folders for users who have closed the session.
– Improved: the actions "Zip File" and "Unzip File" now support the use of password protected files.
– Improved: Comparison of variables according to their datatypes.
– Enhanced: The Send email through Outlook action now supports the sending of emails from shared mailboxes.
– Improved: Improved location of objects using image recognition actions.
– Improved: the action "Invoke web service" now includes the HTTP patch method.
– Improved: Ability to extract text through digitally signed PDF documents.
– Improved: export records from the WinAutomation console, now also includes additional details.
– Improved: the action "Synchronize FTP" now takes into account the configuration of "Type of transfer" in the Options tab of the WinAutomation console before the transfer.
– Fixed: Corrects the extraction of the control from the automation browser.
– Fixed: the action "Open FTP" is used to launch an error when used with Autologin.
Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016.
Download from UploadGig
Download from RapidgatorDownload from Nitroflare