First, I recommend: Apply for a normal visa instead, if you are not sure what you are doing.
Basically, this electronic visa is very convenient to apply for and a very good option if you plan to stay only a few days. So what could be the problems with this visa?
- You can only enter and exit at certain points, which are listed on the official website. This also means that you cannot use a flight that has a stop anywhere in the Russian Federation (for example, Moscow).
- You are only allowed to stay a maximum of 192 hours, from 0:00 a.m. the day you arrive Do not from the moment you enter the Russian Federation.
- It is impossible to extend an electronic visa.
- This means that absolutely Has to exit before 23:59 Seven days after arrival. If you arrive at the border checkpoint only a few seconds after midnight, you will not be allowed to leave.
- If you cannot leave Leningrad Oblast in these terms, regardless of the reason (border delay, canceled flight, illness, flight / bus / etc delay, personal calculation error, etc.), you will do so do not You will be allowed to leave the country on your own terms.
If it does not leave on time, it is very likely that entry into the Russian Federation will be prohibited for five years.
I will answer how to deal with this situation in a separate question. Add if I forgot to mention something.