SewerGEMS CONNECT Edition Update 2 (compilation 10.02.01.04) | 903.3 mb
The Hydraulics and Hydrology product team is pleased to announce the availability of Update 2 of the SewerGEMS CONNECT Edition (version 10.02.01.04). This version includes improvements and new features to help you be more successful with your hydrological and hydrological modeling projects.
SewerGEMS CONNECT Edition Update 2 (compilation 10.02.01.04) – News:
– Compatible with AutoCAD 2020
– Compatible with ArcGIS 10.7
The standalone version does not require any CAD or GIS software to work. However, it can be integrated with the following platforms:
– MicroStation V8i SELECTseries 4 (some previous versions may also work.The MicroStation CONNECT Edition integration is not yet compatible with this version).
– AutoCAD 2020, 2019 or 2018
– ArcGIS 10.7 (only SewerGEMS.) Previous versions of ArcGIS 10 should also work.
Storm-Sewer products are now compatible with ProjectWise build 10.00.02.320
As with all new versions, this version includes fixes to several problems reported by users of the previous version, which provides a more stable overall experience.
About SewerGEMS If building and preparing your sewer models feels like an endless task, the SewerGEMS software is for you. SewerGEMS streamlines the modeling process, so you have more time to solve wastewater engineering problems, such as improving capacity and limiting sewer overflows, which ultimately allow utilities to comply with established sewer regulations by the regulatory agencies. For more than three decades, SewerGEMS has provided utility and wastewater professionals like you with advanced engineering tools to plan, design, maintain and operate sanitary and combined sewer systems, including:
– Engineering decision guidance tools: Take advantage of the SewerGEMS hypothesis scenario management tools to better understand the behavior of your wastewater system, improving decision making and response time.
– Improvement of the accuracy of the model: A well-calibrated model decreases the risks of making poor decisions by ensuring that the model uses the best available data. SewerGEMS calibration tools, such as SCADA integration, allow you to rely on the results of your model.
– Greater mobility of information: The complete interoperability of GIS, CAD and SCADA of SewerGEMS allows the profitable exchange and flow of information between the departments of design, engineering, GIS and operation of public services, and their consultants. You can take advantage of the data in which the company once invested and reuse it in all the departments.
SewerGEMS is a superset of SewerCAD.
In this video, you will learn how SewerGEMS CONNECT Edition provides comprehensive modeling capabilities for the design and analysis of Storm, Sanitary and Combined sewer systems. The first of a series, this video focuses mainly on the configuration of the project, the selection of the numerical solver, the creation of prototypes and the way to specify predetermined and recurring values for the elements of the sewer network through the SewerGEMS tools.
About Bentley Systems, Incorporated. Bentley is the world leader in providing architects, engineers, builders and owner operators with comprehensive architecture and engineering software solutions for maintenance infrastructure. Founded in 1984, Bentley has nearly 3,000 colleagues in more than 45 countries, $ 500 million in annual revenue and, since 2001, has invested more than $ 1 billion in research, development and acquisitions.
Product: Sewer systemGEMS
Version: CONNECT Edition Update 2 (compilation 10.02.01.04)
Supported architectures: 32 bits / 64 bits
Homepage of the website:
System Requirements: personal computer
Supported operating systems: Windows 7 even more
Size: 903.3 mb
Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please said Thank you Keep the topic live