Before enabling ElasticSearch, the search bar gave me a list of matching categories, products, and blog posts. And when I press enter, the search results page will contain the matching products.
After enabling ElasticSearch, search term suggestions are displayed, but the results page does not contain products. Interestingly if I do an "advanced search" (/ catalogsearch / advanced) I get the results I would expect.
I am using Magento 2.3.4 with ElasticSearch 6.8.7.
I have done the following on my test server to try to diagnose the problem:
- Configured and configured ElasticSearch.
- Configured Magento according to the Magento documentation, I get the message "Successful! Try again?" button
- Run bin / magento indexer: reindex
- I installed kibana to make sure I can see and search the data in ElasticSearch, yes I can.
- Changed to the luma theme to remove the theme as the problem.
- Log files were checked to see if there is a new error message (error, exception, system). No messages were generated by searching in addition to the access log messages.
If anyone has any suggestions or advice, I would really appreciate it.