I do not have a source for this opinion, but I am pretty sure that the Hong Kong Passport and the Chinese Passport are not from the same country. Therefore, you cannot enter the US. USA With the combination of passports that you own.
However, you should be able to apply for a new visa with your Hong Kong passport and it will probably be approved quickly based on your existing visa; You can mention it in the request.
Timatic mentions that he needs a visa in a Hong Kong passport.
If you plan to travel in the near future (I suppose not if you are asking about the necessary visa applications) you should also comply with the following Timatic advice:
Passengers can only enter or transit the United States through the following airports if they have entered or transited China in the past 14 days, due to the outbreak of a new coronavirus.
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK),
- Chicago O & # 39; Hare International Airport (ORD),
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO),
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA),
- Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (HNL),
- Los Angeles International Airport, (LAX),
- Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport (ATL),
- Dulles International Airport (IAD),
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR),
- Dallas / Fort Worth International Airport (DFW),
- Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW).