Does anyone know of a company that hires mobility scooters in Bergamo, Italy?
It's not 100% if this is something the WHT community can help me find or the right section, but I'll try.
I am trying to find a VPN service or some type of network that I can rent that has multiple IP within Italy, but not only 1 city (as most of the cheap VPN providers offer as Nord VPN, Express, etc.).
I just need to have an external IP in at least 5/6 of the main cities in Italy and, apart from Milan or Rome, I can't find a service that has something like this. Of course, it should only be a basic tunnel / proxy with privacy.
Anyone can help me determine if I just need to hunt all VPN companies or if there is a better way to lease / use multiple IPs in one country (for now Italy, but I probably need to have France / Spain) in the future.
Thanks for any advice, etc. It is not really my field.
I have a student visa in Spain and I had a Spanish residence card or TIE but it was in my wallet that was stolen. My visa has expired and I want to travel to Italy, but my duplicate TIE appointment is not until January. Can I get a Return Authorization to travel? Will you allow me to leave the country and return only with this document? Will this document be accepted by Italian immigration?
Thanks in advance.
My permanent (first) appointment is in February, and I want to go home (Brazil) at the end of December. Although I do not have permits, my student visa is still valid and has several entries. The flight has a stopover in Portugal in both directions, leaving and returning to Europe.
Is it okay to return with the permanent receipt and student visa?
I am currently a Dominican student who stays in Madrid, last August my visa / TIE expired, since then I have been doing all the paperwork and everything I need to do to renew it, unfortunately it will not be done until some time in the first months of 2020 .
This December, my whole family will come to Europe for the holidays, they plan to stay in Madrid for a couple of days and then we plan to go to Italy for the rest of the holidays. Knowing this, I just got a permit to be able to leave Spain and come back, but in that permission it says "not valid for transit through the Schengen States", I am a little confused about this, what does it mean? Do I need to obtain a different permit? Is this enough?
2,000 Italy Google Analytics website traffic reference Facebook YouTube Instagram Twitter Reddit
* SEOELITEIDX3 Best rated trusted seller *
* Exclusively in SEOClerks *
* 5,000 ++ All excellent reviews *
2,000 Italy Google Analytics website traffic reference Facebook YouTube Instagram Twitter Pinterest To $ 1.
Please, first of all, the note is better for you: I will provide you with all website traffic from the countries of Italy. All real humans Italy Country People Visitors. And the link to the divided website is allowed for each order. And our service Multiple quality option not allowed. If you need more traffic from Italy. Then, our service adds additional quality allowed and select our service Add additional quality description below.
Our simple work: https://iqi.su/F4VjS+
(Featured website traffic quality)
. 100% safe and organic service.
. 100% satisfaction guarantee.
. 24/7 customer service available.
. There are no bots. No software No scam.
. 2,000 Italy Country Trafficking.
. Order on time guaranteed delivery.
. Cheap price low only for you $ 1.
. Delivered quickly before the deadline.
. Enjoy this offer at a cheaper price.
. Get the best possible high quality results.
. Full money back refunds guaranteed.
. Get a professional service with additional bonus.
. Help to rank first in Google search.
. Live reports Google Analytics test.
. Works procedure correctly, security guaranteed.
. My services are always different from others.
. I am the best qualified seller of level X in SEOClerks.
Traffic details shortened below … !!!
- Italy country
( Operating systems )
- 1.Windows 10.
- 2.Windows 7.
- 3.Mac OS X.
- 7. Unknown operating system.
- 9.Windows 8.1.
- 1 chrome
- 2. Portable browser
- 4. Unknown browser
- 5.Internet Explorer
- 6 safari
- Social networks.
You can check my account all other unique professional services here: https://www.seoclerk.com/user/seoeliteidx3
I am always happy to help you. Please let me know if you have any other
Questions or need something else. So you can help anytime you want.
Therefore, do not take time to place an order to get a good result on the website.
Regards: I'm Level X Top-rated home address Verified SEOC employees Personnel Selected vendor Man in this market …
. (tagsToTranslate) italy (t) traffic
If your trip is after the Brexit date, there may be problems.
We I do not know when it will be Brexit, it could be this Thursday, and we I do not know that, if applicable, the transition rules apply. While there is likely to be an orderly transition period and that EU citizens and their dependents are not rejected at the border, anything it's possible.
Hello everyone. I think a lot about where I can find yachts in Italy. I want to rent it for a week to travel with my family. How can you advise me?
I have to change the flights in Cagliari on Sunday night and I will have about 2 hours off between the two, so I decided not only to sit in the terminal but to run to the city. I have an interest in history and transportation (and maybe food, but this calendar definitely doesn't allow for a good meal).
I made the following plan:
19:11 / 19:44 Take the train from Elmas-Aeroporto to Cagliari station
Walk from the station / port to Republicca to take a tram only for a few stops, then return with another and walk back to the train station (or by bus).
20:40 / 20:44 / 21:00 Take the train back to the airport.
This are my questions:
- How reliable are schedules and trains? Should I expect them to arrive on time?
- What is the easiest ticket issuance option? Do they make contactless trips? (I have an account debit card in euros) I looked at Trenitalia and the ticket description says it is only valid at the given time, but I cannot know for sure which train I can take. Can I buy train tickets before traveling? Is there a return ticket? (However, the price is so cheap that I don't mind paying two singles, the main limitation is time.
- What would you suggest visiting (walking through) in the old town of Cagliari? Based on the search for Tripadvisor and Google, I hope Bastione Saint Remy is the biggest success.
- Are tram schedules reliable? It seems to be a 20 minute service on Sunday night. Do the same trams return from the final station? (they have a return time of 6 minutes there) What is the fastest ticket issuance option for trams? I only found Italian on the tram website, so it doesn't help much.
- Can I rely on Google Maps (my usual transit application) for bus stops, arrival times and route? (returning to the train station)
- Emergency question: what is the best way to take a taxi to the airport and how much would it cost me approximately?
- Additional question: can you suggest a restaurant or a street food place to try the local cuisine very quickly? Probably takeaway or standing tables.
Thank you if you can answer any of the above.
I want to rent a car in Italy, is it possible to take it in one city and leave it in another? In this case, from Bari to Naples.
Also, is there a minimum number of days for a rental? One day is probably enough in my case, but 2 days should also be fine.