I have some google dorks like ( Around 4000+)
What i want is to fetch results/links of each search on google
Is there any way
I add url like that and it returns me result
Aim is to add digital badges for passing certifications to my LinkedIn profile. AWS itself indicates that one should use Credly to make that work.
Steps to reproduce
- pass an exam, e.g. AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- login to https://www.certmetrics.com/amazon/
- click on
Digital Badges tab
AWS Certification digital badges are provided via Credly’s digital
- create an account https://www.credly.com
- sign in
Complete Your Profile
- linkedin profile was added, but the
Complete Your Profile message still appears. I do not know whether that is required to get the badge in Credly.
Why does the After associating LinkedIn and logging out and logging again the message disappeared.
Complete Your Profile message still appear in Credly, while a linkedin account had been associated?
- Why is my AWS badge not shown in Credly?
- How does Credly work?
Attempts to solve the issue
- My email account is identical to the one I am using to login to https://www.aws.training/certification
- I checked my spam folder for message from Credly, but nothing was found
- Perhaps the issue is caused as the Credly account was created after passing the exam.
- Maybe it will take a couple of days when one will receive an email for importing the badge in Credly?