The advantages of the site:
– The set is written from scratch (PHP, JS, jQuery, CSS, MySQL) thanks to which, VERY EASY, you can develop it. The website code is secure, readable. Despite 22.5k + registered users, the service can be kept on a cheap server. (20usd / mo)
– Simple and very effective cache system thanks to which everything works very fast.– Great potential
– extended administration panel thanks to which we can log in user accounts, publish a newsletter, easily manage translations, accept / reject translation suggestions, see graphs of countries registered by users, as well as graphs of the number of monthly and general users and the number of accounts created today / per month … etc., responding to assistance: there is a script that downloads all emails … tickets are created and you can quickly reproduce them by selecting buttons with answers. There are not many that you really need to write. and many others…
– separate page dev.keepme.live in which you can create an update and only when you complete it, change to productions. There is a very large update of the site that is not finished. There are small patches, such as the emoticons shown in tinymce, the user's description, the best scrollbars, a more beautiful menu (and many more), but also big changes like the complete API quite well developed. There are also half-written scenes (like in obs) that can make any number of alerts / widgets and name, edit or delete them. You can also do it (not completed) that the alert with the suggestion will be displayed from any amount, so that the transmitter can set, for example, 2 different alerts and show first only if the amount is less than, for example, € 10 and the second shows when the amount is greater than € 10. Modified home page to attract users. On the new homepage there are simpler logos that use keepme and a great table of payment methods. [after entering this, we will surely see an increase in the number of accounts because it is something that is very encouraging and is immediately visible] written in such a way that you can see how much it is for what. and it will be easy to add new payment methods. Tab with tutorials: I do not know if it will work, I came up with the idea of asking users to make instructional videos about keepme and they would be available in different languages in a special tab (this would undoubtedly improve the number of accounts, although there is little information users who can not use keepme, it would not be wrong to add this tab anyway). In general, when I was doing an update, I wrote a list of things to do and there were 77 points. There are around 15 to do now. There is also an amendment of this type that when you withdraw money through the distribution chain, you can donate voluntarily to keepme.live (5%, 10%, 15%, 20% or 25% of the money). In my opinion, the website should be free (+ donations). The minimum amount to pay is € 20, so there is 20-30% of the profit. I think it's okay. Then you can start earning real money on the site. There are many ideas can be premium account options / online store / commission / payment for viewers when they send donations, etc. I have not tried ads, but it may also be a good site, the sites where we make payments to YouTube users are often visited.– The website has never been announced. I wrote to a transmitter on Facebook and after 3 years there are already more than 22.5k users.
– The service support takes up to 5 hours per month (support writing, automatic generation of settlements)
– Multilanguage – so you can spread the page to the whole world.
– Automatic generation of settlements.– The design is detailed in detail.
Alerts have many configuration options … I care about these cases, as appropriate, when breaking the line in the alert text, and when the text is too long, it moves … You can upload your own music or use part of the already available. .. can show videos before or after notification or instead of an image. Different designs … Just a lot of configurations. The same applies to widgets, and the best thing is that the programmer can create one per day or every 3 days, because this is how it is done, it is very easy to develop. Different designs of the donation page … and here again … it is very easy to add another … The project is very polished!
– Exponential graph of the number of registered users.
– I only wrote the page for me, so I took care of the code and it's very readable. I was also an independent professional and, often, I came across people who came to see me with a code bought from someone and that was often very messy or I saw that the person who did this was probably the first one programmed or the one who found out. Here, there will be no problem because the whole is written prudently, but also the average skill programmer should give advice to develop it: start harder than develop.Planned development:
The[[PRIORITY]Reduce the waiting time for money.
– in the development version I have a VERY big update that I did not finish. You have to finish it.
– add new widgets … It's very easy … we add a css file, js, we write 2 functions in PHP and we have another widget … (only after the update that is in the development version), but in the Current version is also easy to add … and it will be easy to transfer later
– Creation of an online store for youtubers (generator of t-shirts, cups). [additional earnings] – so you can design T-shirts / cups, etc. and sell them with us. I was thinking about looking for some API stores. They would sell them a Keepmelive that will charge the% of the sold.
– It would be good to launch fb funpage or some kind of thing so that the transmitters trust more and announce themselves. However, anyway, about 30% of people return to the site after a week (in the administration panel there is a chart), so it's good. .
– create a social website for stramers, an application used to inform about transmissions, etc. With ~ 1-2 million users, this will not be a problem, and I think that after introducing new payment methods, the site will attract so many users
Currently, the site earns ~ $ 1.2k / month. I think if I had to hire a programmer to write this site (it costs approximately 4000 PLN / month), after a year / two, the site could earn 6-15k usd, maybe even 50k $ per month, or even more. Now I have 22 thousand users. I think if you add more payment methods, 100k-200k will be made this year and then, when the site reaches other countries, it is probably 1 million +. As you can see, the website is very polished and fast. However, there is a lack of payment methods that I think is crucial. You can easily add bitcoin payments, dotpay, offer a better% of SMS payments in some countries, skrill, webmoney, paysafecard. That's why I think it has great potential because it can go through all the competition.
– I do not know what to write here. The disadvantage is that if we want the project to really break, you have to do the withdrawal immediately (invest a little) or shorten the time as much as possible. I can not do it because I can not afford it. I had to wait until I got the money raised by the streammers, so I told the stremen to wait for them too. It would be better to cover this time interval with our own means. There are different times for different payment methods. For sms fortumo is 1-4 + (mainly 1-3) months depending on the country.
What I sell
– Access the server so you do not have to go anywhere.
– page code
– Documentation that I will create if someone is interested.
– Copyright of the page code (agreement)
– Access to the GIT repository with confirmations. You can see the progress of my work (it did not always matter to me).
Currently, the majority of users are from the Czech Republic: 25.8%, Poland 13.4%, Serbia 11.4%, Bulgaria 7.9%, Slovakia 7.6%, Croatia 7.1%, Lithuania 6 , 5%, Bosnia 5.9%, Latvia 3.6%, Romania – 3.2%, United States – 3.2%, Germany – 1.2%, …
I am happy to help you implement the project more accurately after the purchase. I can answer questions and direct a new programmer, although I think everything is written very clearly and there should be no questions, but if there are questions, then I will be available to you.
I opened the site in November 2015.
The price is 100 & # 39; USD.
I recommend it because I think the project really has great potential and it is worth developing it seriously
Interested persons are invited to ask questions!
Before buying, contact: