19:23:26 [-] 02/47 registration failed (recaptcha resolution v2 has not been configured)
Executing a recaptcha test:
I'm not sure what's going on here, any help would be much appreciated.
- Changed the password to a service account
- The password from a service account to the original was changed.
- A few days passed and some WSUS updates were installed.
- The server restarted at least twice.
- The IIS application groups for web services are failing.
- Change of application groups to LocalService accounts.
- Groups of applications changed to use the same credentials in
- IIS restarted using
- Then the errors disappeared.
What happened here exactly why credentials should be established in the old ones?