My friends and I were discussing a meme that we saw when our imagination took us too far, and now I'm curious about how many swarms of crabs would be needed to kill the most efficient crab swarm killer, and who is the crab swarm killer. more efficient it could be.
You are an adventurer who ran into some pranks and now, suddenly, you are in the middle of a swarm of crabs apocalypse. That is to say,
- You are in the center of a 20sqx20sq (100 feet x 100 feet) flat square plane;
- You have a week to prepare;
- For the purposes of this theory, you can assume that you have the necessary resources in infinite quantities.
- and, after that week, the crab swarms begin to appear from all directions in an infinite stream.
- There is nothing special in any swarm of individual crab; Each one is exactly as described.
- Everyone is hostile against you, specifically, and they will do anything within their crab powers to kill you.
- The transmission will not stop and cannot be stopped until it is dead.
Specifically, I am interested in building any 20 level arbitrary adventurer (for whom 250 CR4 Crab Swarms would make a CR20 encounter). What are the most effective constructions at level 20 to eliminate crab swarms and prolong survival?
Spells like Teleport or hold undefined amounts of string tricks, although technically valid for the definition of prolongation of survival, are not in the spirit of the stage and should not be considered. Running away is not an option.
For "murder", I don't necessarily think it is necessary to kill. Simply teleporting them to another level through skills such as, for example, Seventh Veiled Initiate Violet veil Skill is an equally valid strategy (in addition to being hilarious in concept).
Basically I am open to any valid Pathfinder solution for this problem, from published books. Psionics, Path of War, whatever, bring it.