Our Kaganmadi just met a Bane in the last round, who is cunning and tries to influence a Bête by whispering them furtively. Now we had stopped at a cliffhanger, having discovered the following:
- A Spirit room silences him and breaks the influence, possibly for as long as the victim remains in him.
- The spirit is pretty good dodging Wyrm sense, having given us tremendously conflicting readings at times, but enough evidence to prove the neighborhood, confirming that it was a kind of Spirit / Perdition.
Like other weapons in our Arsenal we have:
- a lot of Bête that could enter the Umbra and drag all the people there
- it could be said that the same group could tear Bane down for a new one, as long as we can force him to reach our claws
- Invocation Rite (various)
- Rite of union (one)
- Rite of cleansing (various)
- Spiritual speech (various)
- The truth of Gaia (several, including a fetish)
- Aroma of the true form (one or more)
- A Bubasti slightly stinking of Wyrm (as all Bubasti do)
- Maybe 4 to 6 hours to do what needs to be done until we have to get moving.
While we were making plans to try to "leave the nightmare behind" somehow trying to use the Umbra and the Hall of Spirits. But surely we should have more options whenever we could … Uhm … Force it to a rock?
What rules would apply to link said unknown power Bane without knowing his name so far on a rock, maybe turning it into a Talen, and how could our arsenal make it easier for us to force the result?