Are You Looking for a Crypto Casino?
Create Free Wallet! Mining without Equipment!
What Type Of Advertising Should You Avoid?
- Pop-up ads in front of the window
- Ads that load slowly
- Ads that deceive you to make you click on them
- Ads that don’t have a way to close them
- Ads that move the content on the page around
- Ads that take up most of the pages
- Ads that blink on and off
- Ads that float around the screen.
- Ads that play sound
Pop-up ads and ads that automatically play audio were the top complaints from people. Nobody hates more an ad that starts to play music when they are trying to read the content on the page. Furthermore, an ad that pops up on the page when they have been on the page and started to read the content. These ads are distracting and normally will block out the page so the ad is all the person can see.
Worst Pop-Up Ads:
- Pop up ads that advertise singles websites.
- Pop up ads that advertise how a person can grow their penis.
- Pop up ads to find single women or men online.
- Pop up ads that have unsavory content.
People are sick of pop-up ads and now have installed ad blockers on their computers. They feel that these types of ads should be banned and not allowed on websites. The use of ad blockers is growing at an astonishing rate. Not only do people hate pop-up ads and what is displayed on their screen, but they are also starting to dislike the website that allows these types of ads on their site. There are many online users who now boycott websites who use pop-up ads. They will go out of their way to tell everyone online what a horrible site this person has and to not visit the site. This is bad for a website owner and will destroy their rankings and credibility online.
What Kinds Of Ads Should You Use?
There is a lot of ads online that people can’t tolerate. However, people did indicate that there are a few ads and the way they are presented that are fine. If you want to add different ads on your site, you should add these types of ads that a user will accept and not reject.
- Ads that will tell a person what to expect when they click on the ad.
- Ads that relate to what a person does online.
- An ad that clearly states and identifies themselves as an advertisement.
- Different ads that give information about what is being advertised so the person doesn’t have to leave the page to see what is being advertised.
It is important to choose wisely the ads that are displayed on your website. This follows the guideline of usability. You need to make the user’s options as clear as possible, use plain language, and provide all the information that is necessary to inform your user.
Before accepting ads on your website it is necessary to avoid any ad that people hate and will boycott your site if they see these types of ads on your pages. Make sure you know what ads will be displayed on your site before signing up with the company. Avoid at all cost these 11 different ads that will cause you to lose your visitors and ranking.