Windows Server 2019 LTSC version 1809 build 17763.1518 x64
Windows Server 2019 LTSC version 1809 build 17763.1518 x64 | 5.02 GB | Language: English
The Microsoft development team is pleased to announce the availability of Windows Server 2019 LTSC Build 17763.1518. This build includes last updates and bug fixes to October 13, 2020.
October 13, 2020 – KB4577668 (OS Build 17763.1518)
– Updates to improve security when using Microsoft Office products.
– Updates for verifying usernames and passwords.
– Updates to improve security when Windows performs basic operations.
– Updates for storing and managing files.
Improvements and fixes
This security update includes quality improvements. Key changes include:
– Addresses an issue with a possible elevation of privilege in win32k.
– Addresses an issue that causes apps that use Dynamic Data Exchange (DDE) to stop responding when you attempt to close the app.
– Addresses an issue with the Group Policy service that might recursively delete critical files in alphabetic order from %systemroot%system32. This issue occurs when a policy has been configured to delete cached profiles. These file deletions might cause stop error “0x5A (CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED)” boot failures.
– Addresses an issue with creating null ports using the user interface.
– Security updates to Windows App Platform and Frameworks, Microsoft Graphics Component, Windows Media, Windows Shell, Windows Cloud Infrastructure, Windows Fundamentals, Windows Authentication, Windows Virtualization, Windows Kernel, and Windows Storage and Filesystems.
The current LTSC product is Windows Server 2019. If you want to stay in this channel, you should install (or continue using) Windows Server 2019, which can be installed in Server Core installation option or Server with Desktop Experience installation option.
Windows Server 2019 brings improvements in four key areas, such as Hybrid, Security, Application Platform and Hyper-converged Infrastructure (HCI). Together with Windows Admin Center, Windows Server 2019 becomes a powerful platform to run your workloads on-premise or in the cloud.
Demo-rich overview of major advances coming to Windows Server 2019 including: managing hyper-converged infrastructure; support for storage class memory; the new Storage Migration Service; deduplication coming to ReFS; new Hybrid integration between Windows Server datacenter and Azure with the Windows Admin Center and more.
Microsoft Corporation, leading developer of personal-computer software systems and applications. The company also publishes books and multimedia titles, offers e-mail services, and sells electronic game systems, computer peripherals (input/output devices), and portable media players. It has sales offices throughout the world.
Product: Windows Server
Version: 2019 LTSC Build 17763.1518.rs5_release_svc_prod1.200929-1738 MSDN (with GUI)
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: *
Size: 5.02 Gb
The following are estimated system requirements Windows Server 2019. If your computer has less than the “minimum” requirements, you will not be able to install this product correctly. Actual requirements will vary based on your system configuration and the applications and features you install.
Unless otherwise specified, these minimum system requirements apply to all installation options (Server Core, Server with Desktop Experience, and Nano Server) and both Standard and Datacenter editions.
– 1.4 GHz 64-bit processor
– Compatible with x64 instruction set
– Supports NX and DEP
– Supports CMPXCHG16b, LAHF/SAHF, and PrefetchW
– Supports Second Level Address Translation (EPT or NPT)
– 512 MB (2 GB for Server with Desktop Experience installation option)
– ECC (Error Correcting Code) type or similar technology
– An Ethernet adapter capable of at least gigabit throughput
– Compliant with the PCI Express architecture specification.
– Supports Pre-boot Execution Environment (PXE).