OS and related system | Original installation file | x64x86 | 2.62 GB / 2.34 GB
Languages: English | Update: September 2019
A new version of Microsoft Office 2013 received an updated interface, it became more social. It is optimized to work with touch and gestures, pen, mouse and keyboard, so it is compatible with all new Windows-based devices, including tablets. OneNote and Lync are the first applications for Office, in the style of Windows 8, they are the basis for working on tablets, at the tips of your fingers. By the way, it is claimed that it is compatible with Windows 8, including Windows RT.
Office 2013, which includes new versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote applications, will be installed on devices with ARM-Windows 8, including Microsoft Surface. One of the main features of Office has a close integration with the faylohranilischem SkyDrive cloud, documents and all configurations will be stored by default, which provides easy access from any device connected to the network. The content will be available offline and will be synchronized when reconnecting to the network. Of the social opportunities, first of all, it is worth mentioning the integration with Skype. Skype contacts are integrated with Lync, allowing you to call or send instant messages. Another feature, the People Card, allows you to view the contact information of the Facebook and LinkedIn networks, including status updates, photos, contact information for you, etc. additional fly in the ointment: the new Microsoft Office works with Windows 7 and Windows 8, the software giant has decided to exclude support for operating systems such as Windows XP and Windows Vista. The launch of the new Microsoft Office is expected in early 2013.
List of known changes in Office 15:
• It is rumored that the new interface, which is closer to the Metro concept, flat menu buttons by analogy with Office 15 (or Office 2013 – is the name of the market, is in the new package);
• Ability to see comments while reading;
• New opportunities to increase / decrease font size, alignment, line, page width, control the space between paragraphs;
• New "page layout" menu on the panel in edit mode.
• Office 2013 will not support working with operating systems of previous generations, the exception is for Windows 7 only.
• According to the developer's employees, the new version of the office software will support work on iPad. The special version will provide users with the "apple" tablet to work on the special edition of Word, Excel and PowerPoint (remember that OneNote for iPad is already there).
• On ARM boards, Office 15 will be an integral part of Windows RT (Winodws 8 special assembly for PCs with ARM processors).
• As expected, an office suite that will be integrated with popular social networking sites such as Facebook, Flickr, Hotmail and SkyDrive.
• You can also say that the software company is preparing an online platform of third-party Office Marketplace programs.
• In the Office 15 version, the Beginner Edition was abolished, which in practice was not very popular among users. Instead of this edition, it was decided to distribute the 60-day "trial" version of the normal Microsoft Office suite.
Programs included in Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013:
• Microsoft access
• Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft InfoPath
• Microsoft Lync
• Microsoft OneNote
• Microsoft Outlook
• Microsoft PowerPoint
• Microsoft Publisher
• Microsoft SkyDrive Pro
• Microsoft Visio Viewer
• Microsoft Word
• Shared Office Features
• Office tools
Update for Excel 2010: September 10, 2019 (KB4475574)
Update for Office 2010: September 10, 2019 (KB4475599)
Update for Office 2010: September 10, 2019 (KB4464566)
Update for the 2010 Project: September 10, 2019 (KB4461631)
Computer and processor: 1 GHz x86 / x64 processor or higher with SSE2 instruction set
Memory: 1 GB of RAM (32 bits) / 2 GB of RAM (64 bits)
Hard disk: 3.5 GB of free disk space
Operating system: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2 or newer
Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card.