I'm working on a mobile application with a subscription that has two flows:
- Before logging in: where an unregistered user can browse the application and see part of the content
- After the login: access to additional functionalities.
Now, in this case, my application uses a lower bar as a navigation medium. And the structure is the following:
- The unregistered user has 3 icons in the lower bar
- When the user logs in the lower bar, it changes and now has an additional icon along with the previous 3.
Now my question is:
- Is it correct to show / hide / change the icons in the lower bar depending on the status – pre-login / post login?
Some things to consider are:
- The application is B2B
- Using the vertical drawer as navigation is not possible (development problems)