CouponEzine.com: the site specializes in coupons, offers, promotions and discounts in many niches such as Internet, Beauty, Clothing and Clothing, Gifts, Healthy, and Home and Garden. This is a niche of great potential and profitable in our current digital age.
You can expand the coupon business to many other niches such as e-commerce, software, technical, sports, electronics or websites, if you wish.
Total sales for 4 years 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 are approximately $ 20,800 + with more than $ 3,100 in commission earnings. The domain itself is also a Premium domain of 14 years old
- Benefit in 2016: $ 495.94
- Profit in 2017: $ 2,257.94
- Benefit in 2018: $ 303.58
- Benefit in 2019: $ 129.65
What is included in the sale?
- Full source code of the website (WordPress) + Domain (free push on NameSilo)
- Facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/couponezine/
- Twitter account: https://twitter.com/couponezineweb/
- Pinterest account: https://www.pinterest.com/couponezine/
- Gmail account: email@example.com
- WordPress.com account: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is NOT included in the sale?
- Web hosting account (or any hosting space). You must buy your own accommodation before bidding.
- Commission Junction account (CJ.com) and income in CJ
- Shareasales account and income in ShareASales
- Impact and income account in Impact
- Affiliate account Vultr
- DigitalOcean affiliate account
- Affiliate account of GreenCloudVPS
- Affiliate account MyThemeShop
- CloudFlare SSL account
- Akismet.com account
What is required to keep the business operational?
- Write content (you can write on your own or hire freelancers. I wrote on my own and hired in Upwork)
- Payment domain fee: $ 12 / year for the .COM extension. Expires on June 9, 2020
- Payment of accommodation fee: VPS plan of $ 10 / month in Vultr
- Do more SEO activities (I have limited skills in this)
How does the business generate revenue?
I write and publish articles and promotions. Visitors read these promotions and click on coupons, offers, promotions and buy products and services through my affiliate links, then earn me a commission.
The main affiliate commission is from the CJ network (CJ.com)
Send me a message if you need more information.