I have a news site related to the financial domain name that is Google News Approved. I bought the site in February-March 2018. But I could not monetize the site correctly based on the techniques and methods I used before on other sites approved by Google News.
If someone knows how to run and monetize a Google news site, this offer is for you.
I received an inbox to get details about what I did on the site so far.
- The site focuses on Financial News.
- The domain contains the word (End) and the total length of the character is 9.
- The site uses a Premium theme with a custom brand based on the domain name.
- I have recently slowed down the publication of regular content due to my new full-time job.
– I can also show and use the technique I was using on my previous Google News site, but at this moment that technique is not working as it did before.
I would like to sell it for a FIXED price of 2.5k
Why are you selling this site?
It could not be monetized using my own method.
How is it monetized?
Does this site come with any social media account?
How long does this site take to work?
If you have writers who write by then, you should involve more than 2 hours a day.
What challenges are there with the execution of this site?
The site is approved for Google News, so a special SEO is not required. Content is the main thing to focus on in order to classify the latest news.