I'm trying to change my domain in the Google search console using the address change tool, and for some reason, Google is throwing an error that says:
The previous site redirects to edbinx.com, which does not correspond to the new site you chose.
Just to confirm that my 301 is working, I tried to make calls to the CURL and got the 301 redirects expected, I do not know what is going wrong with this in the Google console.
I found this question very similar to the problem I am facing, Change of Address Error (Google Webmasters Tools), but unfortunately I can not implement the response provided.
Thanks for your help.