Inspired by the question, Is it practical to take portraits only by candlelight? The theme of this contest is simple: show us your best portraits that are illuminated only by candlelight.
- Vote as many images as you want.
- Please, just votes! DO NOT vote for your competitors! If you don't like an image, don't vote.
- Voting closes on January 29, 2019 at 12:00 a.m. UTC. The winner will be chosen based on the votes at that time.
- A photo presentation per response. Multiple entries are recommended, but do not send unwanted responses. The goal is quality over quantity.
- Post only photos taken by you or the person accompanying you.
- All entries must include a line of text with the location, subject and date.
- The submitted image must comply with the content license of this site, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 (CC BY-SA 4.0) with the required attribution.
- Do not use this as a forum for photo criticism. Use the chat instead or ask a new question about your image.
Suggest a topic for the next contest. Leave a single comment below in the format,
Topic: <sentence description>
Vote the comment (s) with the topic you would like to see next time.