I have problems with the Google mobile compatible tool: https://search.google.com/test/mobile-friendly
Personalized the WP template for the client and, after small changes to the homepage, I went back to the website – Not compatible with mobile devices
1. Here is the topic: demos.qreativethemes.com/physio/ – When I try this topic in the Google tool, it is compatible with mobile devices https://i.imgur.com/uSqFcqQ.png
2. I put this on the client's website: try it on the URL -> _ d r montehessler.com (delete the spaces) and the page is not compatible with mobile devices
3. Also here is after installation on my server – no changes – – http://monte.ddavi.com/ – https://i.imgur.com/qjpn3Ee.png – The page is compatible with mobile devices, but for some reason there is a problem with the top navigation bar
The difference between the latest version (the newly installed version) and the developer version is that on the Developer's website, there are some add-ons installed (I see you, and caching add-ons)
Any advice appreciated. What is the reason for those 3 different results?
1. The page is mobile friendly
2. The page is not compatible with mobile devices
3. The page is compatible with mobile devices (but Google, for some reason, does not recognize the menu correctly)
Can it be the reason in the menu?