This is my first participation here, so I apologize if I'm not doing it right.
My question is about the use of icons for navigation.
All items are selectable
1) The first element (My works) opens the pop-up window with a list of all the works
2) The Job icon will open a page.
3) People (User) Icon will open a page.
4) The notification icon will open a pop-up window
5) "Logo" will open a popover
Do you think UX is wrong?
I've seen that this is used in Gmail, StackExchange, Instagram and I'm going to a similar solution.
What do you think about this?