My wife is from the United Kingdom, I would like to visit her and work.

I am from Australia and my wife and I are planning to settle in Australia, so we live here, she will return to the UK for 6 months and I would like to go with her and work during that time,
Are there visas for that purpose more specifically?
Thank you