I have taken a lot of photos, over the past couple of days, using my Mobile phone. I have since uploaded these Photos to my Computer, via Google Photos.
I have noticed that a small minority of these Photographs have had random letters inserted into their ‘Title’ and ‘Subject’ attributes. These are viewable when I right click on the Photographs and head to Properties > Details:
I have tried to look for a pattern on when these values are inserted but have come up with nothing. For example:
- Are attributes added for Landscape/Portrait images?
- Does a specific Day/Time affect whether attributes are added or not?
- Are attributes assigned, based on whether I am using WiFi or Mobile Data?
- Is there a link with File sizes?
- Could Google Photos be adding these entries?
It appears to be random. Has anyone else experienced this and/or have any idea what is causing this to occur?