From the help for the
sendfrom RPC/command line command:
- “fromaccount” (string, required) The name of the account to send funds from. May be the default account using “”.
- “tobitcoinaddress” (string, required) The bitcoin address to send funds to.
- amount (numeric or string, required) The amount in BTC (transaction fee is added on top).
- minconf (numeric, optional, default=1) Only use funds with at least this many confirmations.
- “comment” (string, optional) A comment used to store what the transaction is for.
This is not part of the transaction, just kept in your wallet.
- “comment-to” (string, optional) An optional comment to store the name of the person or organization
to which you’re sending the transaction. This is not part of the transaction,
it is just kept in your wallet.
Parameter 4 is for minconf. You can’t just add
minconf=0 to the command, though, you have to give arguments for the first 3 parameters and then specify the 4th. For example:
sendfrom "" "1A1zP1eP5QGefi2DMPTfTL5SLmv7DivfNa" 0.1 0
If that still doesn’t work, make sure the funds show up in
getbalance "" 0. Also note that you need to leave some for a mining fee (you actually need a little bit more than the amount you want to send in order to make a transaction go through, because of the fee).