interface: What would be the opposite of "Read more" in an expandable / collapsible text block?

I am currently working on a page that presents a block of text. This block of text may differ in length, depending on the search term of the users. On the mobile, I have decided to truncate the text and include a "Read more" link. This text is inside an expandable / folding block. When the user clicks "Read more", the block will expand to show the full text.

When the block is fully expanded, I want to include a link that will collapse the block back to the original position. Currently, I have chosen & # 39; Close & # 39; as a link text, but I'm worried that it might be a bit ambiguous for users.

I thought about using Show more / Show less, but since this is a block of text, I think Read more is more appropriate.