1. Be organized, have a plan.
Have a daily list of "things to do", such as a shopping list. Every day, look how much you have done. Even if you just did 1 of 5 it's fine.
Get into that habit and you will naturally start to be more organized.
2. Believe in yourself and you will succeed, if you do, as long as you do the right thing.
3. Work smartly, make sure that money makes you money. One way is to simply put money in an account with a small profit in interest, invest part of it in stocks where the earnings are higher.
4. Have fun, have fun in what you do, be a positive and fun person. The people will shelter you. Many important people will make special concessions for people just because of their sympathy.
5. FOCUS = Follow the course to success, which means to follow a thing until you achieve it, do not become an exchange of trades doing many things. Be consistent and regular in what you do.
6. Have a coach, or someone who has more experience, even if it's just a friend.
All the knowledge you need to succeed these days can be found online, but someone who gives you that dynamic support is also a great advantage.
I hope that helps.