We have created a table that shows many rows of results … (one row for each server, and there are about 200 servers).
The problem is that nothing it is displayed until the creation of the WHOLE table ends … and then everything appears suddenly in the browser. This takes approximately 2 minutes (there are many services to consult, etc.) and many of our users are upset, since they think that nothing is happening and they are impatient.
How can we make each row display as soon as it is created … even though ALL the rows in the table have not been completed?
– PHP gets data for the first row.
– Once the first row is finished … visualize it in the browser.
– Now get data for the second row.
– Once the second row is finished … visualize it in the browser.
– Repeat … each row is displayed in the browser once it is finished.
I hope it makes sense?