sorry for been so ignorant.
My case is:
- I purchased a domain (say domain1.site) and a host plan for this domain (with no sharing domain capability, i.e. the cheap one).
- Later I purchased another domain (say domain2.site). Now they asked for almost $300 in order to upgrade my hosting plan and make it able to co-host the second (or more? I do not care) domail(s).
- What is the best way, if any, without upgrading my host plan, to have two different WP installations responding to these web addresses (say domain1.site and domain2.site)?
- I know it is possible to have two WP sites hosted under one domain (in my case, say domain1.site). Then, the names would be something like: domain1.site and domain1/something.site? In that case there is no use for the second domain, is that right?
- Is it possible to alias the site physically under subfolders (domain1/something.site) to another domain (say domain2.site)? I think not, but need a verification.
- What about WP multisites? Is it relevant or can be of some help (concerning the two domain names)?