How do I get my traffic to my FSB site?
Ok, I have a site that I registered for the first time on July 4, 15, https://logburning.co.uk. I have used this site to play and learn some aspects of FSB, I have not learned them all because it offers a lot.
Initially I rushed everything, I had FSB at the root of the domain and I thought I had written enough original content and had categories with added products. Then he reclined and waited for the sales, nobody came because the big G had called me a thin site, it took me about 6 months to get this done.
During that time, I moved FSB to a subdirectory called shop and installed a WP site at the root of the domain. I took the content I had unsubscribed from the FSB and put it on the WP site and created links from WP to FSB using the Fresh Store Booster add-on.
So, at this point, we have a WordPress blog with content and images and optimized with the Yoast SEO plugin (free version) interconnected with an FSB store that has NO content, with no relevance.
The next job was to set up a Pinterest account for businesses and create related boards. I also passed and configured Rich Pins. Now, I use the function Publish in pinterest in the tab "content" in FSB, it is easy to use and it works well, although I have it configured to publish 1 pin per day, it always publishes 2 pins per day. Usually, I spend about 40 minutes a week setting pins for next week.
I messed with the Post post on Facebook and Facebook on FSB for a while and then there was an update of FSB and it stopped working after that. I contacted the guys from Fresh about this and basically said they are working on a new thing to share on social networks that will work from RSS feeds in a random way. Not for me, I like to control what I post on my social media accounts.
So to solve this problem, I got a free Hootsuite account that is connected to my Facebook page and I use Hootsuite to schedule posts on Facebook, this takes about 20 minutes a week to set up posts for next week.
So, in summary, that's what I do and it's working for me, I'm currently running a conversion rate of 4.43% and approaching £ 50.00 for the month so far, not bad for a niche that is out of season in this moment. Yes, people are burning records at this time to keep their homes warm, but this site tries to prepare the records.
I also have the pinterest application on my smartphone, I use this to fix the related pins of other people on my boards in a nothing hard and fast proportion, if I find something interesting, I paste it even if it is another person who sells a similar item. My pinterest profile is growing well considering that I only opened it on August 18!
So there it goes, and just to highlight what I've been trying to say according to my mistakes this month, I've received the following traffic from the search engines without doing an active search of the search engine:
– Google 539/579
– Microsoft Bing 14/14
– Yahoo! 7/7
– DuckDuckGo (does not provide search key phrases, use the page found instead) 3/3
– Ask 2/2
– Yandex 1/1
– Microsoft Windows Live 1/1
Links from an external page (other websites, except search engines) – Complete list
– http://m.facebook.com 80 80
– https://api.pinterest.com/oauth/ 13 13
– https://www.pinterest.com 10 10
– https://www.freshmarketingforum.com/threads/favicon.9981/ 5 5
– https://www.pinterest.com/pin/725712927426871705 5 5
– https://www.pinterest.com/pin/202239839500864125 5 5
– https://pinterest.com/pin/725712927427103389/ 5 5
– https://ru.pinterest.com 5 5
– https://www.pinterest.com/pin/725712927427103389 4 4
– https://pinterest.com/pin/725712927426793474/ 4 4
– https://pinterest.com/pin/137500594856581729/ 3 3
– https://pinterest.com/pin/725712927427181640/ 3 3
– https://pl.pinterest.com 3 3
– http://burger-imperia.com 3 3
– https://www.pinterest.com/pin/725712927427318701 3 3
– https://www.pinterest.com/pin/725712927427250961 3 3
– https://m.facebook.com 2 2
– https://lm.facebook.com 2 2
– https://pinterest.com/pin/365847169722107267/ 2 2
– https://cz.pinterest.com 2 2
– https://pinterest.com/pin/859132066387495227/ 2 2
– https://pinterest.com/pin/583708801676375099/ 2 2
– https://pinterest.com/pin/725712927426871705/ 2 2
– https://pinterest.com/pin/725712927427250961/ 2 2
– https://www.pinterest.com.au 2 2
– Other 85 109
I hope this helps