Futureadpro: The future of Buissenese?

1-Description of the program:
The Futurenetadpro is an advertising platform that was launched in April 2014. FutureAdPro is linked to the FutureNet social network that has been online since January 2014.

2 adpacks: $ 50 mature at $ 60 or 120%. In 120 days on average.

10 expire at $ 12 or 120% in 144 days on average.

The packages include advertising credits that can be used to advertise on the site and participate in the distribution of Futureadpro income.

Packages are paid every 15 minutes or 96 times a day, as long as they have seen 10 ads in the last 24 hours.

Possibility of buying holidays when you can not click: maximum 100 days / year, cost = 10% of the daily earnings of your Futureadpro account. 5% of the profits go to the ad account that allows you to buy advertising credits and updates. The remaining 95% goes to the FutureAdPro account (can be used or purchased to buy packages).

5 levels of membership:

Level 1: free. Max packages = 10 x 10 $ + 50 x 50 $

Level 2: $ 30 / year or $ 16 / semester. Max packages = 25 x 10 $ + 100 x 50 $

Level 3: $ 80 / year or $ 45 / semester or $ 8 / month. Max packages = 50 x 10 $ + 300 x 50 $ Level 4: $ 130 / year or $ 70 / semester or $ 12 / month. Max packages = 75 x 10 $ + 500 x 50 $ Level 5: $ 180 / year or $ 95 / semester or $ 16 / month. Maxi Packages = 100 x 10 $ + 1000 x 50 $ The people you invited to join FutureAdPro will become your "friends" on the FutureNet social network. One connects with the same identifiers in these two sites.

The CEOs of FutureNet are Roman Ziemian and Stephan Morgenstern, they are real people that you can find on Facebook using these links:

Https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009234556791 Https://www.facebook.com/stephan.morgenstern.1

An Android or IOS application for the Futurenet social network is already available and another application dedicated to FutureAdPro is being developed. The PDF of the Marketing Plan and the career plan can be seen here: Http://futureadpro.com/downloads/FutureAdP…ngplan%20EN.pdf

2- Sharpening:
To get sponsorship commissions, you need at least 1 AdPack in FutureAdPro. Sponsorship commissions are based on your membership:

Level 1: 3% on one level

Level 2: 4% / 1% Level 3: 6% / 3% / 1%

Level 4: 7% / 3% / 1% / 1%

Level 5: 8% / 4% 1% / 1% / 1%

3-A video tutorial about the program:
[Youtube[Youtube[Youtube[youtubehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhsngOgDfgI…w=480&h=270]

4-Payment information:
Mini withdrawal $ 50 in Neteller, Payza, PM, STP, Advcash, 2pay4you, bank transfer, mini $ 10 in Bitcoin There is no maximum amount for withdrawals. Paypal, Neteller, STP, ADVcash, Payeer, PM, 2Pay4you, Bitcoin, bank transfer, Western Union 2.5% withdrawal fee with a minimum of $ 4 except Bitcoin: fixed rate of $ 4 and bank transfer fixed rate of $ 7 5% of the withdrawals are taken and injected into the Futurenet matrix (associated social network) Possibility of offering packages to another member through the FutureNet codes.

You can deposit and withdraw on this platform using:

4-Other information about the site:
Alexa Ranking: 8806
Site language: English, French and more than 24 languages
5-My opinion about the program:
for this moment I think that this project is the best revshare project because it is online since 2014 and it grows every day.

You can join the site here