Dual nationality: how to travel through a neutral country.

I will ask the question again since my previous question has been marked as unclear.
I have read an answer about traveling through a third country in case the double citizenship is not well, and I do not know if it is technically possible. I am a citizen of Germany and Saudi Arabia, and I want to travel through the UAE. Once I arrive in Saudi Arabia, I will try to enter with the KSA pass, but a Saudi Arabian official can see in my passport that I live in Germany, and at that point there is a risk that he will ask me for a residence permit or a German stamp . A visa? How can I address this situation?