I am trying to model / document dependencies that are very widely understood among various components of the implemented system. I could document each type of dependency separately, but I would like to provide a complete overview, possibly very complicated, but in one place and ideally with the ability to group entities by type. The following is an example of a system that I would like to document:
- RDBMS, let's say PostgreSQL
- CLIENT: Java-based data collection service that loads information into the database
- SERVER: Java-based web application that displays data from the database.
I would like to provide the following information:
- RDBMS is an external application, installed with the postgres-9.msi file, on the 192.168.1.2 server, on Debian Linux 9.6, listening on port 5432, running as user & # 39; postgres & # 39;
- CLIENT is developed internally, installed using the file client-1.0.deb, on the server 192.168.1.3, on Debian Linux 9.6, running as a user & # 39; client & # 39 ;, requires JAVA8, connects to RDBMS
- JAVA8 is an external application, installed with the file jre-8u201.exe, it is installed only as a dependency, installable in Windows10 and Debian 9.6
- SERVER is developed internally, installed using the server-1.0.deb file, on the server 192.168.1.4, on Debian Linux 9.6, it is run as a user & # 39; server, requires JAVA8, connects to RDBMS, listen in 443
What I would like to see is, for example, A web page with information such as:
- servers – system, address, ports, software
- systems – version, servers where it is installed
- software – servers where it is installed, binary used for installation, version
- binaries – what system and other software is required
- addresses – what ports are opened, what server is
- ports: addresses where this port is opened, software that opened it
… and so on and so forth.
Is there any software capable of reading this information in any format and create its representation in a tabular format?
I use Enterprise Architect, but unfortunately I'm not good enough to not only can not create such a diagram with the appropriate report, but I do not even know if it's possible.