Web application with large amount of data (SQL REL DB) (it is not big in terms of memory <2GB)
- Quick calculation of the figures from the data (it was already saved in the database cache and updated with any changes made by the person who made it)
- Creating a scenario (test zone) from current data or from an existing scenario (duplicating data in DB – takes a long time)
- Scenarios persist, updates in scenarios.
- The data is the same for all instances (Currently 2 servers)
I am looking for solution as follows:
2 separate data sources> one in memory and one in database
- Users work with the data in memory (calculation, changes, duplicate for the scenario)
- after the change in memory, the persistence in the database is done asynchronously
- The user can store the scenario (in the database) and load it on demand in the memory
- Operating speed
- Without limitation from the user's perspective.
- If the server fails or if an error appears, some data will not be preserved.
- Synchronization of data in memory between servers.
Do you know any third-party software (Java EE) that solves this problem with persistent asynchronous database?
Do you see any problem with the proposed solution in general?