covid virus 19 – What to do when the visa expires during blocking? Malaysia

You must contact Malaysia Immigration to know the length of stay. This is a circumstance beyond your control, they should be able to assist you in extending your stay. The Indonesian embassy has limitations to participate in the visa policies of the host country. If you are looking to return home, the Indonesian embassy can assist you in the form of an evacuation flight (unlikely in this scenario) or the like.

If you only want to extend your stay, assuming you are in KL, this is the contact information.

Jabatan Imigresen Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Aras LG, 1,2 and 5,
Kompleks Kementerian Dalam Negeri (KDN), No. 69, Jalan Sri Hartamas 1,
Outside Jalan Duta, 50550, Kuala Lumpur

Tel: 03-62057400

Fax: 03-62011191

More contact details can be found on the following websites.

Let us know the solution you found and update the answer.