I believed in evolution for four decades … then it happened: I learned the truth.
(Before reading this, I do not expect your mind to renew itself in one session.) It took me several months to surround it with my head, so if you do not understand it now … NO PROBLEM, just hoping to plant the seed, it's not my job to close the sale.)
– The word & # 39; dinosaur & # 39; It came from two Greek words that mean "terrible lizard" & # 39; … a word composed in the nineteenth century to describe reptile fossils.
– Under the forces of extreme pressure, everything that was wrapped in mud during the world flood became stone.
– For about a year and a half, silica (mostly) allowed vegetable and animal tissue.
– The mud also became stone when compressed under the weight of billions of tons of water.
– The stone can not be dated.
– When a fish or an animal dies, it rots, it becomes dust or it eats … it does not become a fossil. Every fossil in the world is the result of the flood. Period.
– Before the flood, everything lived ten times more, that's why fangs, antlers, fangs, trees and reptiles became enormous. Repeat: the reptiles NEVER stop growing as long as they live.
– Before the flood, the air had 50% more oxygen. Like a hyperbaric chamber, everything lived longer due to the quality of the air. We know this because we have air samples from before the flood; Extracted from bubbles trapped in fossilized sap (amber).
– Adam lived until he was 930 years old. Noah was 600 years old when he built the Ark (Google Noah & # 39; s Ark Turkey, a tourist attraction since the 70s AD).
Believing in the lies about evolution makes you guilty of making God a liar. This is spiritual betrayal.
Have you heard about bacteria & # 39; evolving & # 39 ;? There is no such thing: simply, the strongest bacteria were never eliminated by the antibiotic in the first place. The weakest bacteria were. All that remains are bacteria & # 39; resistant. & # 39; To begin with, they were never subject to antibiotics. They never "evolved."
If God wants to raise children for Abraham from the stones, He can do it. He does not need any of us. It can change what is in the blink of an eye … It does not need millennia.